Is Your Life Insurance Policy No Longer Needed or Affordable?
A life settlement is the sale of a life insurance policy to an institutional money source for substantially more than its cash surrender value.
There are a number of factors that motivate seniors to sell their policies, including:
- Your estate planning needs have changed and coverage is no longer necessary
- Life insurance that was required for business purposes is no longer needed
- Expensive premiums are impeding your ability to take care of basic living needs
- Your priorities have change and you want to travel and enjoy retirement
- You need money for medical expenses or to finance long term care
- You would like to reduce your coverage by selling a portion of your death benefit
- You want to help your grandchildren pay off their student loans
We Help People Improve Their Financial Future
Plans that reduce estate tax liability and costs. Our comprehensive analysis provides creative ways to lessen the estate tax burden.
Business Benefit Plans
Strategies to provide valuable benefits to owners and help attract, retain and reward key employees.
Strategies that transfer company ownership to future generations without burdening the business or its remaining shareholders.
By combining current and future insurance needs with growth of assets, we can help to fund higher education.
Long Term Care Planning
Plans to to help offset long term care expenses not covered by health insurance.
We help you understand the concepts & strategies to provide personalized appropriate plans for wealth preservation.
“Ira helped guide me through some very important life decisions that would affect my family’s financial future. Turns out they were the right decisions. Thank you for all that you did for us.
A. Esposito, DO
“Nobody knows the financial services business better than Ira. His priority is always his clients and how they can benefit from his knowledge and wisdom. I know I have. There’s Ira and then there’s everybody else!”
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter to get up-to-date financial planning tips, tools and strategies.